DOWNLOAD MUSIC: "You Are Enough" By K Praise || @Kpraisemusic



Gospel singer K Praise releases a new song titled "You Are Enough"

This is a song of Healing to the world and Hope to the Hopeless 

It has been released out to restore broken hearts and tell more about the power of God almighty 

It is an inspirational and sole touching song which prepares the minds of man to know the great attributes of the Living
4.
Biography 
K praise is a Liberian born international Gospel Artist based in Lagos nigeria  🇳🇬 

K praise has released over 4 Albums including several singles featuring some Top Nigerian international stars like Chris Morgan ,Eunice Morgan and others

K praise is an instrumentalist, a music director,song writer,Gospel Artiste,producer and a sound engineer

K praise was born April 24th, 1984 
K praise songs can be found on all international Top digital platforms 

He is the founder of the k praise music international


Lyrics

You are enough
You are enough
You are enough for
You are enough for me
Eze Eze
   Stanza
Battles winner
Victory giver
Son of the living God
You are enough for me

You have done it in the pass
And you have done it again today
Lion of Judah
You are enough for me

Eze Eze
You are the winner of my battles
You fight for me
In the Mist of the many battles

You have been so good to me
You are wonderful
You are everything to me
You are enough for me Eze Eze

Bridge
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
You are enough for me Eze Eze



Comments

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget